Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Welcome ~

Hello - Welcome to any and all that have come to read about me and my experience.

This blog is to journal my progress and my experience with my Double Lung Transplant. Some of the posts will be back dated as they are journal entries I made prior to transplant and during my testing and evaluation to see if I qualified for transplant. The majority of the posts will be updates about my life post transplant and my recovery.

I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to post and ask I will do my best to reply to them.

Please remember that this is simply MY experience. None of the information in my blog should be used in place of the advice or opinions of a medical professional. I am simply telling of my personal journey with transplant.

Thank You and Have a Wonderful Day!

Lindsey

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm really glad you are doing this. I think you can help a lot of people come to understand CF and the transplant process. You're progress has been so amazing and I know you will bring courage to others facing similar choices.