Thursday, August 2, 2007

August 2, 2007 Update

Well there really is not much to update, but I wanted to let you all know what I do know.
My last culture was negative - meaning it is free of bacteria - except normal flora (which is supposed to be there). That is awesome news and meant that I got ANOTHER med change. I was stepped down from taking my antibiotic twice a day to taking a maintenance dose of 3 times a week - so MWF for me. Just one more thing down.

Otherwise all is well - I am finishing up with rehab this coming Monday also, so the next step .. finding a gym. That is a first. I have NEVER had a gym membership before - HA this should be fun - or should I say funny.

Have a good one!
Lindsey

1 comment:

Honu Lover said...

It's great to hear you are doing so well. Working out will make you feel even better. Good Luck with the gym. Two thumbs up! It's nice to get the updates.